15 April 2007

Gift

What is the best thing you can get from someone you loved? Based on my own experience...this is what i got, a pocket knife, completed with a manicure set.... :D

I was on a phone while Gie were telling me that he had bought me something. Wallah...a gift...but what it would be? Don't you ever think about a teddy bear, or even a ring...those just a lame items for me. Curiosity just my middle name, so i tried to guessing around and spoiled the surprises...but still i failed. I was left with a wonder, what could it be.

Today my supervisor was calling me and give this present...it was a pocket knife..what a surprise...though it fells so strange to give a women pocket knife, i am very impress with this gift. Gie know me too well....

I always want a pocket knife, it more into a must have item, especially when you working outdoor. Producing stories from conflicted area, stranded in the middle of know where, you know that you will always need a pocket knife. Thank you Gie, i really impress with your gift...You know me too well...Love you...
Cikarang, 8:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home